Item designed to protect the operator during working operations. Equipped with vertical opening with gas springs.
Protects the operator from direct contact rotating components of the chuck and from the projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant.
Thanks to its anchoring base adjustable all along the axis of the shield support, the guard can be mounted in the rear side of the longitudinal carriage or directly on it.
On request, through adjustable stirrups provided and the supporting rear profile of the right size (dimension to be communicated), the guard can be mounted even directly on rear protection PTO 31. The shield is composed by two articulated parts which open vertically, keeping completely clear the access to the tool. Complete with safety microswitch.
Important: when assembled on rear safety guard PTO31, specify the complete code.
Example: PTO 12/085 Safety Guard with Shield L.850 mm with supporting profile for PTO 31/120
Complementary Items: PTO 31/080 – PTO 31/120 – PTO 31/160 – PTO 31/200.
1. Front shield – in shockproof and oil resistant plastic material
2. Upper shield – in shockproof and oil resistant plastic material
3. Shield supporting arm
4. Stirrup for front shield rotation
5. Gas spring assembly
6. Safety microswitch main box – 90° rotation – n. 2 NC contacts
1. Supporting profile, complete with stirrups
8. Clamps for shield and microswitch group connection
9. Adjustable anchorage base