Equipped with sliding door on a steel guide and tempered bearings. Supported by inclined structure used for liquid collection. Also customized on request.
Protects the operator from direct contact with rotating parts of the grindstone and from the projection of lubricant-coolant. Attachable to the fix base of the machine with two horizontally multi-adjustable supports, (point 2) that allow an anchorage of the guard from the bottom side (as shown) or frontally. The supports are also easily shortened if necessary.
Equipped with two “total opening” sliding doors on ball guides, made in thick plastic material.
Complete with double safety microswitch.
1. Angular anchorage stirrups – in pressed steel
2. Multi-adjustable support structure, with two different attachment systems
3. Safety microswitch with separated actuator – n. 2 NC contacts
4. Perimeter structure – in aluminium profile
5. Sliding ball guides, with an excursion equal to their length
6. Shields – in shockproof and oil-resistant thick plastic material
7. Inner inclined structure for lubricant liquid collection – in aluminium sheet