Particularly solid and functional item, designed for the secure protection of the operator from moving parts of the lathe. To be fixed on the machine head.
Protects the operator from direct contact with rotating components of the chuck and from the projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant.
Attachable on the machine head, equipped with wide “visibility” sliding shield, with various adjustments for an easy adaptation to all machines. Available in three sizes, up to a 0 chuck of 800-900 mm. Complete with safety microswitch.
1. Anchorage stirrup with wide vertical adjustment
2. Sliding mobile protection support carriage
3. Auto-carrying guide – in extruded aluminium, with sliding system composed from tempered and rectified steel guides-bearings, placed in protected internal position
4. Safety microswitch with separated actuator – n. 2 NC contacts
5. Shield structure – in tubular steel and äluminium
6. Shield – in shockproof and oil-resistant plastic material, of great thickness