Made from two elements to be fixed on the flanks of the base.
Equipped with panels subdivided into two sections, the lower one is shapeable for passage of rods.
Protects the operator from direct contact with alternative moving parts of the cut group accessible sideways as well as from the projection of metallic parts that could be generated. Posteriorly attachable on the two sides of the base.
The shields are subdivided into two sections, the lower one is made of flexible Pvc, to be potentially shaped for the passage of rods in working.
Complete with safety microswitch.
1. Adjustable angular anchorage stirrup – in pressed steel
2. Safety microswitch main box – 180° rotation – n. 2 NC contacts
3. Vertical shield support arm – in tubular stainless steel
4. Shield structure – in tubular aluminium
5. Upper section of shield – in plastic shockproof and oil-resistant material
6. Lower section of shield – in flexible PVC, shapeable for the passage of rods