Universal safety guard with articulated arms. The rubbing articulations make it particularly versatile and able for immediate placement.
Protects the operator from direct contact with rotating parts of the vertical spindle and from the projection of shavings and lu-bricant-coolant. Attachable on the base flank, equipped with double opening system shield:
1) shield openable horizontally on its axis.
2) total “swinging” of the safety guard, outside the field of work.
Complete with double safety microswitch.
-Note: specify the mounting side by adding the
suffix: /DX = right – /SX = left.
-Available accessories: PMG 60/185 – PBA 01/190 – PBA 01/325 – PBA 02/325.
1. Levelling anchorage stirrup – in tubular steel
2. Depth-adjustable safety guard support
3. Safety microswitch main box – 180° rotation – n. 2 NC contacts
4. Horizontal adjustment clamp
5. Articulated arms – in tubular steel.
6. Rubbing articulation with friction disc
7. Shield-arm connection clamp in pressed steel
8. Shield structure – in tubular steel
g. Thermo-formed shield – in plastic shockproof and oil-resistant material