Item composed of two mirrored elements, to be installed on the sides of the horizontal slide.
Equipped with easy adjustments for a frequent change of operation.
Protects the operator from direct contact with the horizontal shaft-spindle and its parts placed in rotation and accessible from the two sides of the machine (the frontal “segregation” of the dangerous parts is excluded), in addition to the projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant. Horizontally attachable to the two sides of the slide. Equipped with axially and radially adjustable shields, shapeable if needed for possible interference with the equipment in use.
Equipped with double safety microswitch.
1. Adjustable angular stirrups, for microswitch box anchorage and support of the horizontal arm – in pressed steel
2. Safety microswitch main box – 180° rotation – n. 2 NC contacts
3. Horizontal shield support arm – in tubular stainless steel
4. Fixing clamps for the axial and radial adjustment of the shield – in aluminium
5. Shield – in plastic shockproof and oil-resistant material