Solid and versatile, the only one with double shield adjustment.
Suitable for installation on traditional Drills, Pantographs and similar machines.
Protects the operator from direct frontal contact with rotating spindle parts and from projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant. Attachable on the left side of the machine.
The semi-octagonal shield can be adjusted vertically by two different systems: shield-arm group, adjustable through the microswitch group (point 4). The shield is adjustable through the arm (point 5).
The shield support clamp can be placed inside (point 7) or outside (point 8), allowing a wide range of horizontal adjusting.
Complete with safety microswitch.
1. Anchorage stirrup – in pressed steel
2. Safety microswitch main box – 180° rotation – n. 2 NC contacts
3. Shield support vertical arm – in steel hexagon
4. Arm-shield adjustment knob as regards the microswitch group
5. Shield adjustment knob as regards the supporting arm
6. Semi-octagonal shield – in polycarbonate