Safety guard with telescopic shield and vertical adjustment, extremely versatile for the protection of the spindle and of the working tool. Equipped with 180° rotation and safety microswitch.
Protects the operator from direct frontal contact with rotating components of the spindle, of the tool and from projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant. The main feature is the telescopic shield, vertically adjustable (refer to dimensions “B” and “C”) and positionable along arm 3.
The shield opens laterally with 180° rotary movement, allowing easy access for operations of tool change. The stirrup allows a solid anchorage at the drill structure.
Complete with pre-wired safety microswitch.
1. Anchorage stirrup – in pressed steel
2. Self-bearing main box with integrated microswitch – 180° rotation – n. 2 NC contacts
3. Shield support vertical arm – in steel hexagon
4. Adjustment knob for arm-shield assembly with respect to the microswitch main box
5. Adjustment shield knob with respest to the support arm
6. Semi-octagonal polycarbonate front shield
7. “C” shaped rear shield