Exclusive item supported by adjustable hexagonal arms.
Equipped with vertical opening shield, with microswitch integrated in the rotation hinge.
Protects the operator from direct contact with rotating parts of the vertical spindle and from the projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant.
Shield equipped with innovative vertical “spring” opening system in the 60°- 120°- 180° positions. Supported by widely-adjustable hexagonal arms, reversible between themselves to make available various fixing configurations.
The safety microswitch is integrated in the special hinge that supports the shield.
1. Anchorage stirrup – in pressed steel
2. Straight support arm – in hexagonal steel
3. Angular support arm – in hexagonal steel
4. “Cross” clamp for arm adjustment – in pressed steel
5. “Cross” clamp adjustment knobs
6. Shield support hinge with integrated microswitch – n. 2 NC contacts
7. Semi-hexagonal shield – in plastic shockproof and oil-resistant material